genetics for herd management
We are pleased to provide these articles to assist and inform breeders of Dexter Cattle.
- D.N.A. - Collecting Hair Root Samples for DNA Genotyping and Form
- Chondrodysplasia - Breeding with or without the chondro gene.
- P.H.A. (Pulmonary Hypoplasia with Anasarca)
- Updated Information on P.H.A. Testing
- Polled Genetics - What is a Polled Dexter?
- Genetics for Color - Black, Red or Dun...understanding Dexter coat color.
*These articles are in Adobe PDF format. If you are having trouble viewing them, click the button below to be directed to the Adobe site where you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free.